- This event has passed.
Learn Ethical Hacking with BUiLT – PenTest+ Certification 7-Week Training
June 17, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
BUiLT is providing in-depth training to earn the CompTia PenTest+ certification. This training is on the market generally for $529. Course limited to a 25-person cohort.
– “Learn Cybersecurity Ethical Hacking with BUiLT”
During this course you will learn how to:
– Setup your own home-based PenTest Lab or use a Cloud-Based Solution
– Plan and Scope a Penetration Test
– Gather Information to Identify Vulnerabilities
– Attack & Exploit Vulnerable Systems
– Use Popular PenTest Tools via the Kali Linux platform
– Report & Communicate w/ Key Stakeholders
– Prepare yourself for the CompTIA PenTest+ Exam
Weekly homework assignments.
BUiLT is providing for 5 lucky participants based on best participation and course engagement.
– Test vouchers for the CompTIA PenTest+ certification.
– Classes will be conducted online via Zoom.
– The link is provided after check-out from the Members portion of the website.
$50 donation for dues-paying members
You buy your study guide. The course will use the following $25 study guide, which you should purchase from several available sources.
The average salary for jobs with this certification is $97,000. CompTIA PenTest+ is targeted at cybersecurity professionals with three to four years of experience who are responsible for hands-on penetration testing and vulnerability assessments. Cybersecurity skills are in high-demand. Establish a solid cybersecurity foundation w/ BUiLT
Learn Cybersecurity within a supportive and encouraging group environment.
– Session will be limited to 25 member participants.
Join today! https://builtinternational.org/sign-up/#join
– Course will be led by industry leading subject matter experts
– Live Q&A throughout course and via discussion forum
PROGRAM SIGN-UP: https://builtinternational.org/membership/
Select PenTest+ Certification
Jun 3, 10, 17, 24, Jul. 8, 15, 22 5:30 – 7:00 pm Thursdays
Industry Practitioner Forum
Jun. 4, 11, 18, 25, Jul. 9, 16 5:30 – 6:30 pm Fridays
Wk. 1: Welcome & Intros
– Orientation, Intros, Q&A, Cybersecurity Industry Overview, Course Expectations, Class Discussion Forum
Wk. 2: Planning & Scoping a Penetration Test
Wk. 3: Information Gathering & Vulnerability Identification
Wk. 4: Attacks & Exploits
Wk. 5: Penetration Testing Tools & Output
Wk. 6: Reporting & Communication
Wk. 7: Course Wrap-up
Special commentary and insider tips from regional cybersecurity practitioners.